The true joys of periodontics can be found in the specialists that perform the treatments. With cutting-edge technology and training in their back-pockets, periodontists can perform complex dental procedures to treat all stages of gum disease.
Commonly seen benefits of periodontics include the following:
– Periodontists receive an additional three years of periodontal study beyond normal dental school.
– A regular side effect that often happens in conjunction with periodontal disease is halitosis, also referred to as bad breath.
– Periodontists treat all phases of gum disease, including gingivitis and severe gum disease.
– Periodontics contains root surface debridement, bone tissue reversal, and root surface cleaning.
– Periodontists also possess the skills to treat dental implants, including their installations and repair.
– Periodontics is a form of dental specialists that focus entirely on the periodontal disease commonly called gum disease.
– Warning signs of possible periodontal disease include excessive swelling, loose teeth, bleeding gums, and gums pulling back from the teeth.
If you would like to discuss a periodontics treatment with Dr. Kelner, Dr. Kelner, and the rest of our team here at Kelner Periodontics LLC, please schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Clark, New Jersey. Our number is 732-587-6740. We look forward to seeing you smile bright this season!