Dentures are the most common form of tooth replacement treatment options in dentistry. In today’s modern times, dentures are life-like and natural-looking, all with the added convenience of being removable. With dentures, you can still enjoy food and drinks that would previously cause issues if you were lacking teeth. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits which our full or partial dentures may provide:
– Dentures are removable and thus are excellent treatment options if you are seeking a tooth replacement treatment that requires little to no recovery time for your mouth.
– Dentures can fix the natural shape of your jawline and facial structure that was lost due to missing teeth.
– Dentures can fix the aged look that often happens due to missing teeth and return your facial profile to a much younger, healthier-looking you.
– If you are missing any teeth, the hole left behind can cause the gums to loosen and shift neighboring teeth. With partial dentures, the gaps can be filled in.
– A full, natural-looking smile is much more accepting in the workplace, social settings, and amongst your peers, enhancing not only your social standing and acceptance among others but also boosting your self-esteem and positive self-image.
If you would like to meet with Dr. Danielle Kelner and our team at Kelner Periodontics LLC to see if our full or partial dentures are right for you, please call us at 732-587-6740 today. We are happy to schedule an appointment for you at our office in Clark, New Jersey. We look forward to helping you in any way we can!